Stamtec iS2-176 Servo-Press Production System on display in Booth B1625
Visit Stamtec in Booth S4131 at FABTECH, Chicago 2015 for a first look at our NEW iS2-176 Servo Press Production System.
The Stamtec booth will be flush with equipment set up as a complete servo-press production system. Included will be a 176 ton, two point, direct drive press Model iS2-176, with variable stroke length via pendulum motion, up to 8.66” and offering variable, programmable stroke profiles including coining, drawing, in-die heating and fine blanking modes. Other equipment in the booth: a TLN2-300 servo feed line.
What does using servo press technology mean for your ability to make parts?
· More flexibility in applications
· More throughput with optimized production speeds
· Better forming capabilities
· Minimized impact forces and snapthrough
· Ability to perform secondary operations in-die (drilling, tapping, staking)
· Better integration with work cells and automation
FABTECH, Chicago, 2015
November 9-12, 2015 | McCormick Place | Chicago, IL USA